19 December 2007

What is stupidity alternative to?

Did I say something about optimism?
Forget it. These jokers are selling a new t-shirt that's been pre-torn to make it look like an old t-shirt. It doesn't come with any sort of cool logo, hipster design, or even a retro iron-on. It's just a frayed t-shirt that costs forty dollars.

Forty god-damned dollars for a frayed t-shirt.

Anyone that would pay that, even in devalued 2007 money, is a fucking idiot. And I don't care how alternative your stubble is.

What's that emotion that's lower than scorn, but not as gentle as pity? That's what I feel for the humans. Every last one of us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Disdain?

Jarred McGinnis said...

lower abdominal cramping? That's what I feel when I read this stuff.

Remember we also live in a world where they make bottled water for dogs.

http://www.k9waterco.com/about.asp