10 August 2006

Fight Cavities: Aid Terrorism

Okay, so some people (who we're not being allowed to see,) were apparently foiled in their plot to blow up multiple airplanes (which flights/airlines we're not being allowed to hear) using some sort of liquid explosives.

So now US travelers are not being allowed to bring any liquids, gels, pastes or non-Newtonian fluids onboard.


With the exceptions of prescription medication, baby food and breast milk.

The toddlers in front of me got to keep their applesauce, but I had to throw away my toothpaste and deodorant.



Seriously: gel deodorant = bad, breast milk = okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam,
The no liquids thing is for international travelers too. I can tell you I have some unhappy friends who are heading home for vacation. They have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight leaves, she is travelling with 2 kids. After being at the airport that long then on the plane...well how are you supposed to smell ok?????
Nic