14 August 2004

That's it? 100 posts? Really?

Kinda sad, huh? Two and a half years, and I'm just getting to 100. Given my recent rate, I must've been pretty serious about this when I started. Of course, some of the things I really wanted to remember and tell you about, you know, waaaay back in 2002, may be starting to lose their luster.

Perhaps it's time to try something new. What'd John Cleese say in that Monty Python sketch when he was trying to rob a bank but'd gone into a lingerie store instead? "Adopt, adapt, improve." So, er, gimme some bras and a couple of thongs.

No, not really. But it is time to do something besides bitch about, well, damn near everything. Maybe a new job? Or a new hobby? Hell, maybe I should update the layout and re-name this page. Any suggestions?
Last time "Tokyo Vigilante #1" was the only suggestion I got. By the way, thanks Warren.

No comments: