17 September 2003

[expletive] TOKYO-MITSUBISHI BANK IN THE [expletive] WITH A BIG RUBBER [expletive]!

I hadda cancel my bank card on account of losing my wallet a couple weeks ago. The fuckers at the bank very kindly cancelled my card immediately, then told me I couldn't get a new card without a new Gaijin card, which took 2 weeks, and that I hadda go to a bank during regular banking hours: 8:40AM to 2:00PM, not including any holidays.

Of course, the helpful dumbass I talked to on the phone assured me that I could get money as long as I got to the bank by 5:00

Did I mention I work from 8:00AM to 4:00PM? And that the nearest branch is 41 minutes away?

Or that everything except the card-only ATMs was sealed shut at 2:00?

I reiterate:

[expletive] TOKYO-MITSUBISHI BANK IN THE [expletive] WITH A BIG RUBBER [expletive], THEN BREAK IT OFF AND BEAT THEM WITH WHAT'S LEFT.

No comments: